Dahab was once a sleepy Bedouin fishing village. Dahab became so popular over the last few years for many reasons; today, it’s the most trendy laid-back, bohemian relaxing beach town that is popular with backpackers and renowned as one of the best dive destinations in Africa.
Here is your must try List:
1- Learn to Scuba Dive
2. Go to the Friday Market and enjoy some homemade international food.
3. Watch the sunset at the Laguna.
4. See the world's famous Blue Hole for yourself.
5. Stargazing! You can see thousands of stars from anywhere in Dahab, spend a day at the mountain.
6. Yoga Class at Coral Coast Hotel.
7. Get the best tan.. Dahab weather: 365 days of sunshine.
8. Go Kitesurfing or Windsurfing
9. Explore the area on horseback (a horseback safari)
10. Eat Brunch at Ralph's German Bakery
11. Give your body a rest from all the sporty activities and enjoy a wellness day at Perfecto Massage in Mashraba (Dyarna Hotel).
12. Relax from a day full of activities with a Shisha by the Sea.
13. Take pictures of Dahab Street Art and take that famous angel wing picture.
14. Lagoona beach is surrounded by the sea from both sides.
15. Last but not the least: Enjoy a full day at El Mamsha
The Cherry on top of Dahab where you can find everything you need:
Local markets (where you can buy Dahab bohemian clothes.)
And finally hotels, hostels and apartments for rent in which you can stay in El Mamsha.