Do you often feel bored?
“Boredom puts you at risk for developing bad habits.”
That what author “Wayne Dyer” states...
But don’t worry; this article will help you back on the right track, don’t stress.. We got your back!
10 things to do to relax and wave goodbye to stress:
- Give yourself a manicure or pedicure.
- Take a bubble bath.
- Read a book.
- Watch some Netflix.
- Eat snacks in bed.
- Bake some desserts. (if you don’t cook – get easy recipe)
- Try out a new facemask or beauty product
- Try out a new hairstyle or experiment with your hair.
- Look for a quotes or sayings.
- Spend time outside in good weather.
The following 21 ideas are productive and fun things you can do when stuck at home with nothing to do.
- Go to the gym, go for a walk, a run, sit-ups, anything you can for a little bit of exercise.
- Update your resume.
- Organize your closet, or do a full-blown closet clean-out.
- Go grocery shopping.
- Do your laundry.
- Make lists of things you need to do – people you want to meet and you keep postponing.
- Make a future finance plan.
- Clean something that you haven't in a while (inside of your fridge, anyone?)
- Filter up your emails.
- Clean your phone or phone case (it's probably full of dust).
- Clean your makeup brushes.
- Re-watch your favorite movie. (They call it “Movie therapy” It turns out that watching a favorite film can refresh you)
- Try Some Adult Coloring (Coloring pages are no longer just for kids.)
- Dance and sing.
“Sing and dance like there is nobody watching” Because, no one is watching!
- Facetime your friends or family.
- Online shop.
- Scroll through Black and White Magazine website.
- Go to a sports game or big event.
- Go to the movies.
- Make a bucket list.
- Plan your dream wedding.