When it comes to good skin, there are tons of face washes and moisturizers that claim to do the trick, but not everyone can spend a fortune on products. Luckily, you can use natural oils for clear skin, and enjoy having all the wonderful benefits for the skin.
The following Five essential oils help remedy a number of skin conditions from acne to aging, dryness to oiliness.
Sweet Almond Oil
The benefits of sweet almond oil are so many, it’s time to stop thinking of almonds as simply a nutritious topping for your yogurt. Find out how your skin can make the most of sweet almond oil benefits.
- It can lighten dark circles under eyes
- It can relieve sun exposure, eczema, and rashes
- It’s a fantastic natural makeup remover
- The zinc in sweet almond oil is great for healing brittle nails
- Because many hair care products strip your hair of natural oils, sweet almond oil can help restore this protective barrier
- Thanks to the Vitamin E, sweet almond oil keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin lookimg smooth, soft, and free of fine lines.
- The natural components of almond oil offer skin-friendly benefits and properties that may reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
What if a simple salad dressing was the missing key to ridiculously good, glowing skin?
Olive oil is actually a huge, life-changing secret to having excellent skin; dermatologists would be out of business.
Some of the potential benefits of olive oil for the skin include:
- It removes makeup. If you ever run out of makeup remover or are searching for a natural remover without any harsh chemicals, olive oil is a great alternative.
- Olive oil can be used as a serum to help moisturize your face and prevent early aging.
- Olive oil can be used as a cuticle oil, eye makeup remover, and shaving cream.
- Applying olive oil to the skin can prevent signs of sun damage.
Natural Treatment for Wrinkles
Mix 20 drops of olive oil and 20 drops of lemon juice. Coat your face and neck for 3 hours then rinse with lukewarm water.
Olive oil for skin whitening
You can mix a bit of olive oil with a small amount of lemon juice which is effective in skin whitening and wrinkle prevention. Vinegar is another good alternative. Vinegar can lighten dark spots and make your skin tone more even, it can also unclog your pores. Both olive oil and vinegar are two very powerful ingredients that can make wonders to your skin when combined together.
Skin moisturizer benefits of sesame oil for skin are listed below:
- Sesame oil can help with the dry skin problem, it can be applied daily on the skin for moisturizing it.
- Sesame oil helps in preventing wrinkles and fine lines on the face. In other words, it can help you look younger than before.
Regenerates the skin and accelerates scar healing
- Cactus seed oil is excellent for skin repair because it contains linoleic acid which improves the production of new cells.
- Cactus has anti-aging properties because it contains the highest amount of Betanin among all known plants. Betanin is a very powerful antioxidant with spectacular effects against aging skin.
Natural Make up
- The high concentration of Vitamin K helps to remove the bags and circles under the eyes.